Author Topic: Critically Thinking: Inversion Materials Sharing  (Read 184 times)

Offline gutwein1

• Buckbeak Poster
  • Karma Points! 0
    • View Profile
Critically Thinking: Inversion Materials Sharing
« on: March 07, 2019, 09:03:06 PM »
Pre-During-Post Activities
« Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 09:04:10 PM by gutwein1 »

Offline mrcheald

• Norbert Poster
  • Karma Points! 0
    • View Profile
Re: Critically Thinking: Inversion Materials Sharing
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2019, 09:29:34 AM »
I think this is a really interesting idea for an article. I was a little bit curious was level and age group you were envisioning this would be appropriate for? I think in general the language in the article is not too difficult but it is a pretty long article and philosophical concepts can be difficult for people to grasp in their native language let alone a second language. I like the way the activity is structured though and am curious to find out the demographics that you created it for.

Offline gutwein1

• Buckbeak Poster
  • Karma Points! 0
    • View Profile
Re: Critically Thinking: Inversion Materials Sharing
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2019, 05:16:31 PM »
Great question! I was thinking this would be for upper intermediate level students at end of high school and beyond. Yes, I completely agree that these concepts can be hard to grasp, so this would probably take longer to go through, since it is not just a 'language' thing. However, I think these concepts may be useful for students to think through. However, there could potentially be some cultural barriers that would not make this very applicable to certain demographics.